Through the Department of Energy CyberForce Competition™, we aim to leverage the people, research and capabilities of the National Laboratory Complex by providing a competition that tests the next generation of cyber professionals’ ability to protect and defend energy-focused critical infrastructure.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Participants must be attending an accredited higher education institution.
- Participants must be degree seeking: undergraduate, graduate, and PhD.
- Participants must be actively attending the university they wish to represent.
- Once the competition has begun, a participant must complete the competition.
Successful teams will have:
- A connection to an accredited cyber program.
- A base knowledge in industrial control systems.
- The ability to work together as a team.
- The motivation and want to learn and try new things.
- A passion to think outside the box for defensive measures.
- A drive to provide innovative solutions.