CyberForce Competition Sponsorship
To address the cybersecurity capability gap the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) will host its fifth CyberForce Competition. For this competition, teams engage in interactive, energy-focused scenario activities centered on cybersecurity methods, practices, strategy, policy, and ethics all while defending their network against a red team attack. With rapidly growing enthusiasm from academia, industry and government alike, our next event will host nearly 100 competing teams from across the country at ten National Laboratories.
Sponsorship must be in by October 1 to be placed on t-shirts and
October 15 for all other marketing materials
Additional Sponsor Benefits
- Recruitment opportunities of top cybersecurity talent
- Early access to participating schools list
- Involvement throughout competition
- Networking and mentorship of college students
- Potential collaboration opportunities
- Opportunity to support cyber workforce development
Corporate Sponsorship Tiers
For more information about sponsorships, please contact
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (630) 252-3470
Ready to sponsor the next CyberForce Competition?